Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey's largest private institution of higher education. The University enrolls nearly 12,000 students, including nearly 4,000 graduate students. While the majority of its graduate students hail from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, the University also attracts a large number of international students.
Through research and education, the University strives to enhance the professional and career skills of its graduate students. Its academic quality is reflected in the outstanding achievements of the University's alumni, many of whom have reached the highest positions of leadership in their fields.
The master's degree is offered in more than 60 different areas of business administration, education, engineering, liberal arts, public administration, and the sciences.
Post-graduate certificate studies for individuals already holding a master's degree are available in many fields.
The University also offers four acclaimed doctoral degrees:
- PhD in Clinical Psychology,
- PsyD in School Psychology,
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD).
On-Campus and Online Studies
Graduate studies are offered on our two campuses in northern New Jersey, our two international campuses, and fully online.
- Graduate studies at Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
- Graduate studies at Florham Campus, Madison, NJ
- Graduate studies at Vancouver Campus, British Columbia
- Graduate studies at Wroxton College, Oxfordshire, England
- Graduate studies offered online