Upcoming Graduate Admissions Events
Graduate Information Sessions
If you're considering graduate studies, our Graduate Information Sessions offer an ideal introduction to our 60+ graduate degree and certificate programs, admissions requirements, scholarships, financial aid opportunities, and more..
Information sessions are also a great way to connect with members of FDU’s graduate faculty and admissions staff. We're here to serve you in any way.
Sessions are available on both the Florham Campus (Madison, NJ) and Metropolitan Campus (Teaneck, NJ).
Education, Liberal Arts, Sciences and Professional Studies and the New MS in Cybersecurity & Information Assurance
- Tuesday, October 3 - Florham Campus
- Thursday, October 5 - Metropolitan Campus
MBA, Executive MBA, Saturday MBA, MS Accounting, Taxation, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing (ONLINE)
- Tuesday, September 26 - Florham Campus
- Thursday, October 12 - Metropolitan Campus
- Tuesday, October 24 - Florham Campus
- Thursday, November 30 - Metropolitan Campus
Students interested in learning more about FDU’s School of Pharmacy should call 973-443-8401.
Parking is free and light refreshments will be provided at all events.