Graduate Admissions - Vancouver Campus
Admission to Master of Administrative Science program is competitive and is based on the deadline model.
Meeting minimum requirements may not guarantee entry to the program. In order to maintain the quality and integrity of the program, the Vancouver Campus will set a number of seats to fill each semester and a specified number of applicants will receive offers. Applications will be judged on specific entrance criteria including previous academic performance, English proficiency, Letters of Recommendation and a Statement of Purpose.
Please check the MAS entry requirements.
The Vancouver Campus Application Form should be completed by students applying to FDU Vancouver Campus only. Students interested in FDU in New Jersey and online should apply for NJ campus programs.
Note applications deadline change below: Applications for MAS program for Fall 2018 will close on April 1, 2018.
Fall 2018: April 1, 2018. Admissions letters released up to June 15, 2018. Apply Now
Spring 2019: September 1, 2018. Admissions letters released up to October 15, 2018. Apply Now
Summer 2019: January 1, 2019. Admissions letters released up to February 15, 2018. Apply Now
How to Apply: Graduate Students Applying to FDU Vancouver Campus
STEP 1: Prepare your FDU-Vancouver application package:
FIRST prepare electronic (scanned) copies of ALL your admission documents. Use the following check list to prepare your FDU Vancouver Campus application:
Attested or official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all post-secondary, university and/or professional schools. Certified English translation must accompany the transcripts if the documents are not in English.
For admissions purposes, copies of the transcripts are acceptable. If the student is admitted, the official transcript will be required.
* Students from India: Please note that we do not accept consolidated marksheets. Individual marksheets showing all attempts, failures and retakes are required. Please submit your Backlogs Summary together with your transcripts and include the backside of the transcripts if it contains the grading scale for your CGPA
- Two (2) recommendation letters.
- Statement of Purpose outlining your personal interests and career goals. You will add it when filling in the online application form by answering 3 essay type questions.
- A copy of IELTS test results or TOEFL, Pearsons PTE-A results sent directly from the testing agency to Fairleigh Dickinson University. Include a photocopy of the results (if available) with your application package. Please review our policy on English proficiency . (Please refer to the Entrance Requirements section for detailed information or conditional admission).
- Copy of information page in your valid passport.
STEP 2: Complete online application form for FDU-Vancouver Campus (apply online).
ATTACH SCANNED COPIES OF ALL REQUIRED ADMISSION DOCUMENTS TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
US$40 USD application fee must be paid by credit card to submit the application.
If you submit the application successfully, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a reference number. Please use this number for future inquiries. If you do not submit ALL required documents together with your application electronically, it will increase processing time of your application.
STEP 3: What happens next?
The Admissions team will advise you if your application is complete and if it was sent through for processing.
Note: Your application will be on HOLD until Admissions receives all required application documents!
Please submit the missing documents to the following address:
by email to: email@example.com
or by paper to:
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus
842 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2P6
STEP 4. The Vancouver Campus will e-mail your admission offer to the address provided on your application with instructions on how to pay the tuition deposit.
STEP 5: You return the signed FDU Letter of Offer by e-mail
Send to Vancouverfirstname.lastname@example.org and pay the $2,500 USD non-refundable tuition deposit before the deadline specified on the letter.
Note: Please note that the tuition deposit is ONLY refundable (less US$300 registration fee) if your application for a Study Permit is denied by Canadian Immigration.
Please visit the Vancouver Campus refund policy page for more details
STEP 6: The Vancouver Campus will send you an Acceptance E-package
This includes your Letter of Acceptance, and Tuition Deposit Receipt. Please use these documents to apply for the Canadian Study Permit.
Note: The Vancouver Campus will only courier you the admissions package if Canadian online visa application is not available in your country.
STEP 7: Prepare for arrival on campus.
- Vancouver Campus Graduate Application for Admission
- Program Checklist for Master of Administrative Sciences
- Program Checklist for Master of Science in Hospitality Management Studies
- MAS Course Descriptions for FDU-Vancouver
- MSHMS Course Descriptions
- Projected fees and living expenses for masters degree programs
*Fairleigh Dickinson University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and licensed by the State of New Jersey Commission on Higher Education.
The term “university” is used under the written consent of the Minister of Advanced Education of British Columbia, Canada effective May 8, 2006 having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the minister.
This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Advanced Education of British Columbia, Canada effective April 27, 2011 having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the minister. Nevertheless, prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (for example, acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).